Follow me on
Please consider a
- to print out and duplicate paper copies of these lessons to be used by your own students or for private study purposes by students.
- to link directly to any materials on this site, including the mp3 files. (Link info.)
- to download the mp3 files for teaching purposes in class or for listening practice by students.
- to reproduce the Article (but not the exercises that go with it) on any site, providing the following live link accompanies it (directly beneath or above):
Online activities, the mp3 and printable handouts are available for this lesson at http://www.eslholidaylessons.com
- (reproduction does not extend to the Article being incorporated into online activities)
- You must keep this site's name and/or lesson URL on every page of the materials you use.
- You must keep the original title and wording (although spelling may be changed according to British or American English).
- Any other use of my files and mp3s requires written permission.
This site uses anti-plagiarism software.